I think I need a bigger driveway or less vehicles

Share your Le'Sharo photos here.

I think I need a bigger driveway or less vehicles

Unread postby Rick H » Thu May 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi all,

I mentioned to my wife, Cathy, the other day that I thought we could take on another project. She said "Really" and promptly got her camera and went outside.

I said there was a lot of space between the vehicles. Another picture was taken.

Then I explained that the trailer will soon be gone when the people from Texas pick it up in June. And the LeSharo closest to the house will be fit for our friend whom intends on selling it as soon as it is ready to go.
That would then just leave our LeSharo, van, and car. :) Then there will be room. :lol: (maybe)
Rick and Cathy from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
88 LeSharo 2.2L gas auto

We drive in 'NANAZBUS'.
Our grandchildren love it.
Rick H

Unread postby John Niekamp » Fri May 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Well Rick I am about the same boat as yourself, but it's not driveway space but garage space and insurance.

I have a 24 by 30 garage and I have two small restored Farmall tractors, two 4 wheel ATVs, my Harley and a 1926 Model T Ford Tudor sedan and with way to much other stuff, oh let's not forget that I park either my Fiero or my Silveraro the open stall each night and then it makes it really nice and tight.

The kicker was the other day when to paid my monthly insurance bill and I questioned about the amount of money I pay for my insurance and the agent looked up and said that I have 8 licensed vehicles all insured. Well hell that explains it then, LOL :!:

So between the insurance and the lack of garage space I can't get anymore projects or should I say toys. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh did I mention JUNK all over too??????
Former owner of a 1989 Le'Sharo with 1999 Buick 3800 Series II conversion :(
John Niekamp

Unread postby caracic » Thu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

I know where you guys are coming from. my garage is 25 by 40 holds 3 motorcycles 4 bicycles, my tool box and a ton of the wife's crap. I just put up a garden shed so I can get that stuff out but I still gotta clear out a bunch of stuff Oh yeah, I forgot about the 3 sidecars, maybe I gotta get rid of some of my stuff?? :?
Too many cars, Too many bikes, One wife
caracic

Return to Le'Sharo Pictures