undermount tv

Share your Le'Sharo photos here.

undermount tv

Unread postby Commkruge » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:18 pm

This little tv works great for the lesharo. It can be mounted upside down and is fairly light weight. $99.00 through geeks.com Channels cam in clear. Sad thatmy antenna was shot and I had to order a new one but hey its only money!!
89 Original Bendix
3.3 87 Lesharo in Northern Iowa
Commkruge

Re: undermount tv

Unread postby Terry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:32 pm

So which tv was that? The flipping upside down is a nice feature.

If you already have a small tv, monitor or multimedia device, you can choose from a variety of low cost flip mounts found on ebay. Most of the under cabinet tv's will be a bit more on the expensive side.

I think I'd find an lcd panel computer monitor that also had a tuner in it. This would allow for more flexibility and ease of watching movies from the laptop. There exists so much nifty personal media equipment these days. It would be neat to hear about what others have been doing to make it easier to bring along or merge personal entertainment and computer use. I am looking for something portable to hold my mp3 collection that can easily pop into a dock in the rv and be easy to use with touchscreen and easy navigation. Additional features would be nice such as gps and hooking into the rear tv to play movies.
1984 Lesharo, 3.8 Chrysler, Plano, Texas, USA
Terry
Site Admin

Articles: 8

Unread postby Commkruge » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 pm

It is a westinghouse "Flip" It folds up when not in use and I can also hook a computer to it. Has input for computer,rca jacks and ant input... Ofcourse my antenna went bad after 24 years! I suspect winegard will not warrant this lol.
89 Original Bendix
Commkruge

Unread postby mloganusda » Thu May 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Here is how I mounted my TV on a swivel holder using a 2X4 post mounted between the fender well and the top shelf.
Mike Logan
Formerly 1986 LeSharo 2.2 gas; 04' Rialta
Now 2017 Trend
Smyrna, TN
mloganusda

Articles: 7

Unread postby Commkruge » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:57 am

The unit is a westinghouse flip and has hardware on the bottom to make the mounting easy. The unit also has a control to rotate the picture 180 which makes it very handy. 4 wood screws and it was mounted
89 Original Bendix
Commkruge

Return to Le'Sharo Pictures