From Portugal with a question

This forum is for the diesel powered Le'Sharo;
aspirated, non-aspirated and turbo engines.

From Portugal with a question

Unread postby ollit » Sat May 04, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,

i am from Portugal and i bought a le sharo 2.1 TD built in 1984.My Van comes from England and is a left hand drive vehicle.Was imported from the USA in the year 1992.But the engine does not start since 3 years

My question:
On the top of the Injektion pump is a black Magent ventil with Cable,this is not connected in my case,is yours connected ?and where?

Greetings from Portugal
ollit

ollit

Re: From Portugal with a question

Unread postby IdahoBob » Tue May 07, 2019 7:03 pm

/
Ah, the Diesel forum is a much better place to answer this. I'm repeteing myself here, but it's mainly for others who search for the same thing.

- - - - - -

I am in the US, and have a 1984 Turbo Diesel LaSharo, also.

I looked, and on top of my ejector pump is one of the injector fuel lines, I believe it's the return line.

The only Wire is on the back, to the Fuel Cutoff Solenoid. I can't see where it goes, but according to the Wiring Diagram (in the service manual), it goes to the fuse box, left side, 9th position down (a "2Red", which I believe is a Red 2 mm^2 diameter.

This wire should be energized with 12V whenever the key is in "ignition" or "start", and cuts off the fuel to stop the engine when there is no power on it.

For more information, the English/American service manual can be found here:
http://www.lesharorv.com/kb.php?a=10

If you need more help, or need someone to take pictures, just ask.
. Mark (IdahoBob) - (and my 84 TD LS "Margot")
IdahoBob

Re: From Portugal with a question

Unread postby ollit » Wed May 22, 2019 3:32 pm

Hi and thanks for your Help,but was not helpfull for me,sorry.I have a Bosch injektion Pump and there is a Black box,look at my File,i upload here.Where is this connected,is there any Relais installed in the RV and where?

Sorry the File is not upload here,can i send PM ?
ollit