Lesharo Keyring Fob

For Sale or Wanted Posts here in this forum. Please remember that this forum is for items owned by or items that will be represented by a Forum Member. Keep it on topic.

Lesharo Keyring Fob

Unread postby Terry » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 am

Well I finally made something Lesharo related with my laser machine. This key fob is from a 1/8" wood panel and is two sided with what you see in the image. I can change it to say Phasar or Winnebago or personalize it in any way, just ask. I haven't yet created any other image to use but I think I'll keep working on it. It is very difficult to go from a photo to something usable with the laser machine. If anyone has some CAD or line art type of images, please let me know.

So, if you want one of these, you can select one from THIS page. There is a DETAILS box in the order form for any custom instructions.

1984 Lesharo, 3.8 Chrysler, Plano, Texas, USA
Terry
Site Admin

Articles: 8

Re: Lesharo Keyring Fob

Unread postby Commkruge » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 am

Awsome Terry I just sent you a payment via paypal!!! Another unique item to go with our unique machines!!
Mike
89 Original Bendix
3.3 87 Lesharo in Northern Iowa
Commkruge

Unread postby Commkruge » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:21 am

Terry the key tab arrived yesterday. I find the quality excellent! It looks great and makes a nice addition to my Lesharo!! Anyone looking at this go for it!!!!! Thanks Terry!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:
89 Original Bendix
3.3 87 Lesharo in Northern Iowa
Commkruge

Unread postby Terry » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Ahh kewl, glad you liked it. Let me know how it holds up under use. I used to think that bamboo would be very strong for keychains but I was very wrong as it splits easily. So this denser Cherry should do better in the pocket.

I was thinking about doing a new thread for folks to simply share photos of their rv keychains. I like throwing some whimsy in there to keep it fun and it is always fun to see what others are doing with things.

I have some other templates ready as shown below and I can work up anything else one might want such as a nick name for the vehicle, remembrance of a special road trip in the vehicle or whatever the case may be. And hopefully I can get some better graphic art going soon. I'm curious to hear about what you guys would like to see as far as images or slogans or whatever.

Terry
Site Admin

Unread postby MadMark62 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am

Hi Terry, I love your key fob, any chance you could send one over to the UK?
Please message me with a price for postage.
They look fantastic.

Mark
MadMark62

Unread postby Terry » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:13 pm

I sent you a Paypal request for one of these. I have had the laser working the last two days fulfilling some orders for sugar glider ornament. So it is warmed up!
Terry
Site Admin

Unread postby flyingkilt » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 am

I've been remiss in posting how much Jackie and I like our 2 "his" and "hers" LeSharo key rings. They are VERY well-made and professional looking, and -- since we have so many OTHER vehicles: 2 VW Rabbits, 2 VW Cabriolets, an AWD Dodge Grand Caravan, a VW New Beetle TDI, and an Audi Allroad Quattro (besides our beloved LeSharo) -- the laser LeSharo keyring Fobs help to keep things sorted out (sorta' kinda', lol).
Max Guiley
Chiloquin, Oregon
1985 GM-Converted LeSharo with Buick 3800 V6 and 4T60 FWD Transaxle
1986 All-Wheel-Drive LeSharo on GMC Safari Lifted-Chassis with 350 Chevy V8
flyingkilt

Unread postby Terry » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll get to work on it. I chose the oval shape because it best fit in my pocket clumped up with keys. Perhaps some other ideas would also work.
Terry
Site Admin

Unread postby MadMark62 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Got mine today and I must say they are better than I even imagined.
Fantastic bit of kit.
Thanks Terry.
MadMark62

Unread postby Terry » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh wow, glad you like it. If anyone has suggestions on how I can reinforce the ring hole, I'd appreciate the input. I have tried eyelets from the fabric store and they all suck as they split open on one side and the setting tools also damage the wood. I need to find an eyelet that has almost no lip/surround so all it does is help to distribute the load and prevent the wood from splitting.

I havent found an eyelet company willing to talk to me with such small numbers.
Terry
Site Admin

Next